YAY the Phoenix landed safely!
…that was totally not what I was going to write about, but more or less the first thing I do in the mornings is check out the APotD, and YAY the Phoenix landed safely! *beams*
Right. Where was I.
Last night I was observing to Deborah that I was all out of give-a-shit. She observed in return that actually, what was impressive was that I was all out of grim. I believe she nailed the actual problem there, and it seems that having had it defined, I’m feeling a little more prepared to cope this morning. I don’t particularly want to, but apparently my Grim has been re-located. So.
critically necessary thinks to do:
– grant application
– work on FRWL
slightly less critical thinks to do:
– respond to some of jason’s email
– email scott
jimfred to see if jim’s online
– start packing up books to send out
– try to remember the absolute crapload of other things that need doing
Meme behind the cut.
Nicking a meme that I haven’t done in a while, which I only promise to respond to the first five or so participants, and if I’m cool I’ll do more than that. Also, bearing in mind that there are 300+ of you on my LJ whom I don’t personally know, I reserve the right to be terribly generic if necessary. :)
Raise your hand in my LJ and:
1) I shall respond with something random I like about you.
2) I shall tell you what song, movie or book reminds me of you.
3) I shall name something we should do together.
4) I shall say something that only makes sense to you and me (or at least me).
5) I shall tell you my first or clearest memory of you.
6) I shall leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7) I shall ask you something that I have always wondered about you.