1. Chapter seven of MAGIC & MANNERS is live for Patreon patrons!
2. It is *painfully* obvious that the whole weekly post for the GGK Book Club is not working for me as the, er, team leader. I’m terribly sorry, but I just do not, apparently, have the spoons to do a weekly post. From TIGANA (which is April’s book) onward I’m going to do a monthly post immediately after I finish reading the books, which will probably have no rhyme or reason to it as far as dates are concerned but which is vastly more likely to get my whole impression of a book down. Again, really sorry, especially for those who find reading along in chapter-chunks easier, but it’s obviously a disaster for me to try running it that way, so I’m going to stop.
3. I have got so many recent reads and picoreviews to do that I will obviously never catch up. I should look forward, not back.
4. OTOH, I have written 45,500 words so far this month and look on schedule to not only hit 50K but also very possibly finish writing the book I started on the 1st. Ish.
5. I’m gonna go watch Beauty and the Beast now, man. :)