On Fridays I go to the gym and right now I have two dogs to walk when I gets home and one dog to clean up after and breakfast to get and trying to keep the dogs away from each other and a meeting at 9am and yaaagrgh!
- 50 crunches
- 25 pushups
- bench press, 50lbs, 2 sets of 15, 1 set of 8 (total muscle failure! whee!)
- butterfly press, 60lbs, 3 sets of 15
- bicep curls, 12lbs, 3 sets of 15
- shoulder press, 24lbs, 3 sets of 15
- tricep extensions, 40lbs, 3 sets of 15
I think I’ve found a way to more or less keep the dogs apart. One gets closed in a room while I walk the other so Chanti can’t chase poor Annie up and down the stairs and around and around the foyer. I will keep Chanti with me in the office for several hours in the morning and then put her in the kitchen sometime after lunch, and bring Annie and her food down to the office so she can be with me and eat (she won’t eat without her person around) and that will just have to work.
I keep thinking I have more to talk about but then when I sit down to blog I can’t think of what it is! Drat!