I just looked at my backissues page for the first time since I started using a blogger, and it made me go EEE! ’cause there were aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll these entry-titles listed, and it was scary! So I fixed it. :) And now the old journal stuff is linked in there too, whew. :) All is well!

Well, ok, all is well except I’m not working on work and I have a lot of work to do, and I have a bunch a bunch a bunch of pages I still need to switch over into the php layout so I can actually change the WHOLE SITE (um, except the blog stuff) with one swell foop. But I MUST NOT DO THAT TODAY.

I work now.