I am doing a MID-WEEK ROUNDUP of AWESOME CYBER STUFF!
1. Judith Tarr’s HORSES OF THE MOON Kickstarter is 80% of the way to funded! I personally *dearly* want it to hit the 6500 mark and get us THREE novellas, which might be just enough to satisfy my grabby little hands! :)
2. SIX BY SIX is a fantastic looking anthology with 6 stories each by 6 authors. I admire the whole idea of it and, uh, am jealous of the people doing it, if you wanna know so much. :)
3. Cats Laughing–you know Cats Laughing; they were the band who did the soundtrack for WAR FOR THE OAKS–are doing a 20 year reunion concert/album. Fourteen-year-old me is delighted. :)
4. I have FINALLY got a 2015 calendar up, if people wish to purchase one! Zazzle likes to give me a fancy link for the version with US holidays on it, so I’ve got a fancy link, but THIS is a less fancy link for a version with UK holidays on it. :)
5. This Secret To Writing mug is so admired amongst the word warriors we may declare it our Official Word War Coffee Mug. :)
Tiger: the February picture for the 2014 CE Murphy photographic calendar.
I gave several people copies of the calendar for Christmas. Upon seeing this picture, there were gasps of, “How close did you have to get for this picture?!” I was really about three feet away, probably; the tiger was obligingly lying near the glass of its enclosure, and I had a good lens on the camera. :)
First, I remind folk that the CE Murphy 2014 photographic calendar is available and currently 20% off with the discount code 48HOURSDEALS. I remind you of this mostly so I’ll remember to order some myself for gifts, but hey, if I’m reminding me I might as well remind everybody. :)
Second, I have finally turned in a synopsis for a book that is over a year late. I have never been this late on anything and am mortified, but the synopsis is a lot of fun and if I can only find the time to write the book itself, that’ll probably be fun too. I owe a preposterous debt of gratitude to some of my friends, too, for helping me work my way from the vaguest ugly sense of story all the way through to a long, detailed, fun synopsis. Srsly, wow. #indebted
Third…there is no third, only Zuul. I’m gonna go watch some TV now. :)