gym & things
The alarm went off at 6 this morning and pretty much totally failed to register in my consciousness. Ted said, “It’s six,” and for several minutes I really couldn’t figure out why he’d told me that. Then I remembered that meant I was supposed to get up and go to the gym. I thought, “Man, I’m tired, I don’t want to go to the gym.”
Then I thought, “I don’t want to weigh this much, either,” and so I got up and went to the gym.
- 125 crunches
- 12 lunges (I hate lunges)
- floor work: leg lifts, hip & inner thigh, 3×12
- floor work: leg lifts, quads, 3×12
- floor work: leg lifts, hamstrings, 1×12
- back extensions: 3x15x40#
- dips: 1x10x85#
- chin-ups: 1x10x85#
- butterfly press: 3x15x40#
- lateral pull-down: 3x15x40#
- tricep extensions: 3x15x30#
- bicep curls: 3x12x20#
And oh, oh, we went to Lilo & Stitch last night. It’s the best Disney cartoon since The Lion King, so you must go see it. There was lots of, like, emotional investment and stuff. I really really liked it a lot!
Yay for Catie, who got up to go to the gym!!