Boy, walking 4 miles yesterday really wiped me out. I slept for 10 hours last night. O.O But it was a nice walk, and I got up and went to the gym this morning (yay me!) and watched Farscape last night before I went to bed, so overall it didn’t suck. My whole body is a bit numb today. :)
- 150 crunches
- bench press: 50lbs, 3 sets of 15 *gnaaah!*
- butterfly press: 60lbs, 3 sets of 12 *gnaaah!*
- shoulder press, 24lbs, 3 sets of 12
- bicep curls, 12lbs, 3 sets of 12
- tricep extensions, 30lbs, 3 sets of 15
- lat pulldown, 50lbs, 3 sets of 15
- chicken arm wing thing, 50lbs, 3 sets of 12
- inexplicable arm pulldown thing, 50lbs, 3 sets of 15
- 75 crunches
I’m going to go do some more laundry (whee!) and read a book now, because while I got off to a great reading start this year, I’ve read practially nothing the last 2 months. Sheesh.
Oh! But before I do, I must mention that Ted got his second belt in shoshen riu! Yay Ted! Yaaaay!