Nothing to report today, so a meme stolen from Random.
1. What is your middle name?
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
Jacob Cameron, Joseph Aidan and Bridgit Maeve or Bridgit Alexandra. At least, those are the names Ted and I last discussed. Of course, I think that was before it became apparent that everybody in our bloody generation was naming their boy children Jacob and Joseph. I still like Bridgit, though.
5. Most people know their mother’s maiden name, but do you know your grandmother’s maiden name?
My grandmother Malone’s maiden name was Dermody. My grandmother Murphy’s maiden name was Broadhead. I think.
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
I don’t think so. What with growing up with the Forbeses and the Malones right next door, there wasn’t a great deal of need for imaginary people.
7. What was the name of your first pet?
Sie-sie and Belyore. Um, I’m sure I’m spelling Sie-sie’s ‘name wrong, but she was a Siamese cat (I still have a small scar on my right arm where she scratched me. To be fair, I think I was throwing her into the air at the time.), and Belyore was a bad-tempered old beagle. The first pet we had which was incontestably mine was Loki, a Great Dane.
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
North Kenai Elementary, with a brief stint at Kenai Elementary.
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school?
Um. Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Massey, Mrs…. Satellite… (I couldn’t spell her name even in high school, and now I can’t remember it.)
12. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?
Our grey Nissan was called Jeannie, for Jean Grey. I don’t think the Jeep’s got a name.